Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide your child with the best early- childhood education experience. We will accomplish this through Language, Cognitive, Social Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Development. It is our goal to partner with parents in raising outstanding, overachieving children.
CORE Values of Jacob Academy
- Love – Our staff is committed to loving children, families and other staff unconditionally as God through Christ Jesus has loved us
- With a love that is patient and kind
- With a love that is forgiving and forgets wrong
- Value – We are committed to being a company that offers a great value for working families
- Education – We are committed to providing the best education that prepares children for Kindergarten and beyond
- Safety – We are committed to providing an environment of safety that exceeds the licensing rules of the state of Colorado
- Excellent Staff – We are committed to hiring, educating, training, rewarding and retaining excellent staff
Jacob Academy is owned by Derald and Penny Gautier. Penny is director qualified in the state of Colorado. She has 15 years of teaching experience along with 13 years of experience directing childcare centers. It is their goal to provide a quality preschool facility and program for your child. If you have any questions or concerns about our facility please feel free to contact our management at any time.
Our teachers and staff are held to the highest standards when selected as employees to care for your child. A process is used for confirming professional references and criminal background screenings. Each staff member meets the qualifications set by Colorado Division of Child Care. They also complete a full orientation and training process.
Our goal is to provide the best early childhood education experience to each child we serve. Our curriculum allows for individuality in teaching and is a very helpful resource for professional development. Our teachers are required to complete 15 hours a year of professional development.
Our philosophy and educational goal is for children to become competent, eager learners with a focus on having all the necessary tools for school. We believe children construct knowledge and understanding through their interactions with the environment, adults, and peers. We provide many opportunities for active exploration creating powerful and positive interactions for learning.